Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mad World - Gary Jules

Famous for it's use in Donnie Darko and Gear of War, Gary Jules' Mad World is a song that's haunting, melodic and unsettling. In a weird way, I also find it pretty catchy...



Bonus: A song that I admit to really liking. HOWEVER, Colin and Steph, I still deny your assertion that she is amazing because she writes her own songs and plays the guitar. A million billion songwriters do...

...Of course, actually playing the guitar is more than I've managed to do. cry

1 comment:

  1. Regarding the former: Thumbs up. This was one of Matthew's favourite songs to play (and sing) ...he figured out the chords one day, to the T.

    Regarding the latter: Eugh. Can't say I'm a fan, even though she is pretty. Those lyrics were absolutely terrible, lamer than or equal to Hillary Duff.

    ReplyDelete